View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 03:39   Link #105
4Tran

I take back what I wrote earlier about the conversations with Makishima being the worst things. Imaginary conversations with him are even worse.

And so the final challenge is to destroy Japan's food supply? It sort of makes sense, but you'd think that we would have been told that Japan is a closed society sometime in the preceding episodes. To be infodumped with vital information like this is awkward and uninvolving.

The Sibyl System deciding to pick Akane as its new pawn does open up some new storytelling threads, and it's easily the best part of the episode. I wonder why she wasn't invited into the chief's office though. In any case, it gives Akane an opportunity to demonstrate that she's made of sterner stuff than she appears.

One last bit: Kougami and Makishima are horribly lucky that the Sibyl System doesn't have the resources of Cure Rosetta. If it did, they'd have been tracked down long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Terrific episode as always, but I wonder why the sudden interest in Akane? Something tells me Chief Cyborg's got plans for her...and it won't be pretty.
The Sibyl System realized that they couldn't use Ginoza any more, and Akane is in position to take over his role. They would have no objection over her because they themselves rely on the Psycho-Pass readings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
You think so? Previous eps show that those who go into incarceration rarely, if ever come out alive. Are all of them murderers?
But comrade, if they were innocent, then why would they have been accused?