View Single Post
Old 2011-02-04, 00:16   Link #7040
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
It's best in slot at heroic level for Druids. Parry is useless to us and mastery is so-so. Missing is not an option for Bear tanks or they're screwed. Could say the same thing for Death Knights.
For Warriors Parry/mastery are there best stats, so I doubt the warrior was there for that necklace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
People are that intense in farming Aeonaxx? o.o Reminds me of the Time-Lost Proto Drake
it's pretty much time-lost version 2.0 .

On a different note I got my feral kitty to 85 yesterday and was able to queue for HCs right away thanks to having an i346 polearm crafted though I am only queue with guild runs until I get a bit more use to them as DPS and get a bit better gear, and enjoying it for PVP and PVE. Also got my hurricane deck finished so I'll have nice epic agi trinket for my druid this weekend, though sadly my luck with tsunami deck/wave cards has been awful, I only have 3 cards so far and I got them all by trading embers haven't gotten a single one made in over 15 or so attempts at darkmoon cards :|. And I am still worried about the stupid nerf to feral shifting to break roots when 4.0.6 comes . And speaking of the patch when the heck is it suppose to be anyways?
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote