View Single Post
Old 2012-01-11, 19:43   Link #169
kitten320

Just finished the series... can someone explain what the whole obsession is about? I was really into it for the first 3-5 episodes and then it became a huge MEH.
I would enjoy it so much more if those 13 episodes were about Jun/Noe incest or about Miyokichi/Ai.

Truthully Miyokichi and Ai were probably the only characters I liked. though noe started to get plus points from me later. She handled the whole depressing situation quiet well and I don't believe that she had jumped of the tree. She wanted to see everything from above and most likely slipped on the way.

I felt sympathetic towards Hiromi at first, feeling her mistreatment but then she was the I wanted to smack the most. Shinchiro included, at least he still was nice till Noe. Huge problem is how easily he forgot that he is dating Noe... the moment Hiromi became nice and kissed him, he totally forgot who Noe was and never bothered to explain and apologize to her until last episode. Actually he never apologized at all!

Hiromi became a real bastard, her treatment towards Noe who did nothing wrong was a low blow. And she almost killed Noe's brother by forcing him to ride a motorcycle! too bad she came out unscratched, some scratches were totally needed.

Felt bad for Jun, falling for your own sister is harsh but he handled things quiet well. Was willing to sacrifice himself just so she could be happy. Too bad he didn't take Shinchiro's real feelings into account.

And what is wrong with Shinchiro's mother? She was a total ass and then suddenly became all nice? why did she hate the girl in the first place?!

Truthfully, the only characters that didn't annoy me even once are Miyokichi and Ai. Felt seriously bad for Miyokichi who did all his best for Ai and never ever blamed her or Shinchiro.
Felt bad for Ai too, her character was very believable for me. It is hard to fight your feelings, I'm glad that she decided to be honest later on. Good thing she let everything out and finally moved on for real. I can see a bright future for her and Miyokichi.

And don't cry Noe, you'll find a far better guy one day! Besides I duno how long his blind romance with Hiromi will last. Despite living under the same roof, they barely even know each other.

This series were a disappointing for me and won't get more than 6.