View Single Post
Old 2007-05-19, 20:29   Link #257
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan View Post
I'm sure 95% of the people who picked Suns to win did so on the fact that the entire world thinks Suns are so "fun to watch" and don't know shit about basketball. Anyone who watches NBA regularly knows that Spurs have the offense to keep up with Phoenix and the defense to stop them.
So lovely how you appear only when you boring-a$$ team wins...

Stern shafted the Suns, even the Spurs know this and we now get the most boring matchups anyone could have imagined...It doesn't take a genius with great basketball IQ (which I have) to know what's entertaining to watch and what's painstakingly boring to watch (Ever seen the Showtime Lakers who were fun to watch and knew "$hit" about basketball--alla the Suns)...Watch as the people that don't know $hit about basketball show you with their remotes they don't wanna know $hit about the Utah-Spurs series and eventually the Spurs-Pistons series...They will both be all-time lows, garunteed...Cleveland's style of play sux aswell, but Lebron is all Stern and his retarded anal-retentive a$$ have left after he blew it with the Suns suspension...You'd think in the last 20 years we can go one b-ball post season without dumb controversy which is why the NBA has the least integrity in it's playoff system than all the other leagues combined...

Go Spurs!!!!!! ZzZZZZzzzZZzz (Wake me when it's over)