View Single Post
Old 2008-04-22, 17:07   Link #375
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

@Onizuka-GTO so you enjoyed the ninaxtable scene?(yes some people enjoyed that eeeew.)

@Dann that is annoying.

@Dann and triple R yeah I'd take C.C. seriously if her ass wasn't shown in very interesting positions in promo pics, hell I'd take the series seriously if it didn't have pointless fanservice and yaoiservice in the show or promo pics.

as for kallen in the eye of fans well at blogs I've been to some of them still treat her seriously, some of them treat her(and C.C.) as walking fanservice and one guy dosen't take the show seriously.

@var developing her in a humorous/not taken seriously way is respect from the writers?

also I said I am exageratting some parts of my complaints, so sue me I'm a college student! I'm expected to lose control due to stress.

as for her piloting skills compare the end of the fight in 24 to the end of the one in 11 and explain to me why she couldn't do some thing she did 13 episodes ago despite having more time to do it?

if Li and Rollo are so cool why does Kallen have to be nerfed around them? if the writers wanted me acknowledge them here's how

I consider Kallen the show's best pilot why? because she faces real challenges. think about it she lasted longest against suzaku in episode 2 despite being in a glasglow with one arm. then in episode 9 she had tough time with the knightpolice due to a surprise attack and her mother close.( note: I know someone will say I'm just making excuses like kira fans do about the fight in GSD 34 but I'm giving evidence instead of just saying it with no proof.) now where am I go with this? easy the reason Amuro Ray , Kamille Bidan, Char Anzable, and other legendary mecha pilots earned they're rep is they faced real challenges.

Rollo and Suzaku have ridiculously powerful mechs so it's no problem for them to destroy a few sutherlands or burais.

as for Li well again did Kallen need to look like a buffon in that scene and be wearing only a towel? kinda makes it hard to take her and the scene seriously doesn't it?

so if the writers want me to acknowledge Rollo and Li have them face real challenges and not nerf a strong character.

by the way how Li and Rollo are being developed kinda reminds me of Sasuke's current status.(read it and you'll see what I mean.)

yeah what reason did they have to put Kallen in a bunny suit? oh I know fanservice. as for the why C.C. didn't wear it nothing is going to comeout of that. as for the towel scene it was an excuse for more fanservice while treating Kallen like comic relief/fanservice while she's been written as something similar to Emma Sheen or Roux Louka, it makes me both sad(about Kallen's derailment) and angry(at the writers).

list of evidence later.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.

Last edited by dom33; 2008-04-22 at 17:21.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote