View Single Post
Old 2004-04-23, 08:57   Link #52
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1Voices
the first one starts off with me in a one room apartment all by myself, standing near the front door, when all of a sudden 100s of millions of cocker roaches come flooding into the room from the bottem of the front door. then they all start to come together to for a woman w/ short black hair dressed in some shiny black leather outfit. i remember saying something 2 her then her replieing with ''This one is mine'' suddenly she whips out this strange looking gun and a big ass cocker roach, loads the roach into the gun and fires it into my chest, then i look down and watch as the cocker roach burrows in my chest. (and i wake up)
Dude, that really nasty...and I won't judge you, how is even possible to judge a man over his dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
WOOHOO...I finally got to hear/read it!!! I'm not sure if I'd be scared s***less or fall down laughing. What would've been great is if it squeaked or honked with every step (Slayers Great)... . That was an awesome story Jaz.
Haha, unfortunally it didn'y squeaked nor honked. It still wonder though, why is tlooked like something for Sesame Street. Elmo and his friends are usually friendly, and not that big
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote