View Single Post
Old 2013-06-21, 21:52   Link #194
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Is there any canon information and/or appearances of either of Sayaka's parents? I'm writing a fic and want to know if I need to come up with OCs or not.
Probably not.

There is one brief flashback where we see Sayaka at a very young age watching Kamijo play the violin. On either side of Sayaka there is sitting an adult - one male, one female (I'll see if I can find it - if so, I'll edit this post). It's quite conceivable that those adults are her parents, but it's not confirmed. Even if they are her parents, that only tells us their physical appearance, of course. The personalities and backgrounds of Sayaka's parents are completely unknown, aside from how one would logically expect them to at least somewhat reflect Sayaka herself.

And Sayaka's biggest fans on this site are likely Coldlight and myself. So I'd honestly recommend you PM Coldlight if you want more info on this question.

Edit: And thankfully darkhalo191 and Coldlight both found this for me. Here it is!

Spoiler for Sayaka and her parents?:

So if you want to make things a bit simpler in the physical description department, you could assume these two people are Sayaka's parents. But if you'd rather have full reign to create OPs for Sayaka's parents, you could just say that these two adults are her Aunt and Uncle, or something like that.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2013-06-22 at 08:59.
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote