View Single Post
Old 2007-05-28, 15:45   Link #70
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Woland] View Post
Yeah right, Marimite, it's so plain obvious that I don't know how I didn't noticed myself...

With this kind of reasoning you can fit in that reference nearly any series with an Ojō-sama in it. Do you have the slightest idea of what I was talking about? Of course not, but it's not that you have to reply to any single post in this sub-forum, for what I know there's no any kind of reward if you rech a certain quota of messages... (or I can't image of what burden forum like Shuffle or Nanoha are for AS admins ).

I checked the first episode of Kiddy Grade and, like Kaoru Chujo said, the phrase it's exactly the same for both Konata and Lumiere.
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7...8220620mc2.jpg
I just thought they might be following up on Konata's attempt to impersonate a mature woman from last episode (Like having her imagine she's some sort of elegant and well-mannered woman when in reality we all know she is quite uncouth). Also, I usually go for the closest logical link and that's why I felt that the tie to last episodes mature Konata shouldn't be overlooked when examining this bit you brought up and that it could be a stretch given that Lucky Star has lose continuity. As for the line that was quoted, given the fact that's it's just a piece of dialogue that could be used anywhere, I felt that it was a loose link. The link between two episodes of a similiar anime is stronger than the link between two different characters voiced by the same actor. That's all. It could be neither, it could be one, it could be the other and for all we know it could even be a bit of both, a follow up to last episodes creepy mature Konata and a voice actor joke. There can be two in one jokes.