View Single Post
Old 2010-10-27, 13:05   Link #2051
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
That's all very nice for you, but if you are challenging me on something, at least it would be nice if I actually said that. Wasn't that something about which complained to me a few weeks ago, when I partly got a statement you made weeks before wrong?
No, it's got nothing to do with that. It's got everything to do with people saying that Ranka only wanted to take Ai-kun back. And I think I've shown that she had more on her mind than simply that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
But, as I said, in my eyes Ranka wasn't sure how her song would work on the Vajra. That seems the most reasonable inference from what she said and wrote to the other characters.
Again, it's the most reasonable inference if you're predisposed to dislike (or pity, or whatever) Ranka.

She may not have been sure HOW it would affect the Vajra (although she'd gotten a pretty big hint that if she projects pain and sadness, they'll go on a killing spree), but it's pretty clear that she knew she could affect them one way or another.

And again, if she knew she was what they were looking for, removing herself from Frontier is the best, most selfless thing she could do.

She shouldn't HAVE to spell it out to Alto, really. It's clear to everyone that the Vajra are reacting to her, and her alone. But Alto's dense in a lot of ways, so I guess I can give him a pass here...