Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-27, 02:39   Link #899
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
no, she have a crush on shiro, from the relationship charter, and this is big showed along the episodes where she appear(first episode she runing for him to give him her "vegetables "ben-to", and her female friend get gealous everytime she is near shiro(yuri girl)(who looks like have a crush on her) but looks likes the writer try to make a small ship between kuro and kukuri.
and again i dont thing no1 have speed of light even kings on this anime to run too fast, they can dodge very fast but if u remember when shiro was runing from the homra or kuro no1 showed have super speed, they used veicles(bike, and skate and kuro just runing) and no1 showed who can catch shiro normal runing like the have super speed, like i told before i'm not still buyng this "evil side" because is too obvious(i think the writers are using this "evil side" like a way to hiden the truth for now). ok if really the "evil side is the truth i think maybe what is holding he evil side inside is neko maybe her power influences on him keeping the evil shiro in chekc, and he can turn evil again when get separated from her.
Not true. The relationship chart is fan-made, for one, and secondly the arrow is orange, and the kanji writes "curiosity". In short, Kukuri is curious about Shiro, but she does not have a crush on him (she wasn't even embarrassed when her friend suggested that possibility in Ep1, when in Ep4 we've seen that Kukuri gets easily flustered - as seen in the case with Mishina). In fact, this episode makes that fact even more clear. It's probably more likely for Kukuri to have a crush on Kuroh than on Yashiro (though I still think she likes Mishina - heck, she treats most people pretty much the same with her nice-girl persona, while when it comes to Mishina she's all blushy). I agree that her friend seems to have something for her, though. She's being quite protective of her whenever it comes to her talking to guys.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote