View Single Post
Old 2004-02-28, 14:36   Link #12
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
Well I think this is a good question. Do your parents suck. Do they bug the living hell out of you over pointless things, are they hyporcrites and especially are they cheap. Think alot of kids today suffer at the hands of their jerk parents so if you have a story (or a dozen stories lets here them here. E.g. my parents never gave me allowance or spending cash and when I finally got a job at 17 they started asking for rent. I think that parents from the last generation had parents that were asses and probably have decided to take it out on us. The funny thing its not just like asian parents are asswholes and black parents are liberal, or white parents spoil their kids rotten, all these parents are equally dicks. I mean I use to think that kids in south (mostly white kids) were spoiled rotten but then I met some and realized that their parents are just as big dicks as mine are, and let me just say this I know asian parents only want their asian kids to marry asian people and many asians kids think on their parents do it but the truth is all parents are like that (which is pretty sad) I honestly think that parents are the largest cause of any rasicm today and as the older generations die of the newer generations will be more accepting I mean groups like the kkk are slowing dieing, its just sad that kids are taught to always listen to their parents yet the truth of the matter is kids are often better off doing what they think is right. I mean I'am almost positive that their a quite a few kids whom have had the race take by their parents (about not integrating with other races) very shameful but very true. Anyway lets here those stories kids and please don't spam or go nuts in this topic cause its a very good one and will let alot of people talk freely.

This just sounds like an excuse for you to whine because your parents didn't let you go out one night. Tell you what anyone who has a problem with their parents(unless it is abusive in some way and no not letting you go out is not abusive nor is getting pissed if you break curfew or something)move out. Just move out,go find a job and live on your own.
DekaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote