View Single Post
Old 2004-02-28, 17:37   Link #17
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
My parents used to beat the S|-|!+ out of me when I was little. It seemed every day I would get belted. It go 1st my mom would belt me, than she'd go get my dad to belt me again. I hated my parents when I was little. I was small and didnt understand what was happening other than the fact that it seemed like whatever I did or wanted to do I would get belted and punished for it. Also I didnt really have any friends when I was young do to the fact that I was not allowed to go out side. I mean I could go into the backyard and mess around, but I wasnt allowed to go in the front yard or anything.

This is probably why I'm kinda of a loner IRL. I function perfectaly fine by myself and my friends circle is extremely small. I only talk to 3 people on a daily basis, and about 10 people i talk to every now and than.

Once I got into middle school though, my parents lightend up ALOT. They stopped belting me when they saw that I didnt give a damn and would instead take away my video games -.-''. Now though my parents basically let me do whatever I want. I wanna go some where, I tell them where I'm going and leave. Basically I have no restrictions now other than what time I come home. 11PM usually the latest I stay out. I get tired anyways so its all good.

Do my parents suck though? Well, when I was small yes, but now no. My dad is a bit lazy and gets mad when I dont take the initiative to do something. He complains than I only do stuff when I'm TOLD to do it. Whatever blow me. My mom doesnt really have any problems with me at all anymore and she the one that used to get pissed at me for everything. I do what she tells me to do, I dont come home late, and its all good .

Do I love my parents? I dont really know that. My mom told me before that she beat me 'cuz she loved me. *this was after she belted me and i was in tears* Does that statement make any sence to a 4 year old? I THINK NOT. I guess I'm still a 'lil bitter over my youth, but I still wouldnt trade my parents for anything.
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote