View Single Post
Old 2009-06-16, 01:10   Link #20073
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
It could happen, but if it were to happen... Well, i don't know, i would feel like it's not the right thing. Unless they were going to do something really nice(and by nice i mean a whole series just for the two of them to get together... With two seasons... And a ova where Lelouch resurrects and Kallen discover that it's Suzaku the one who she really loves), it would look like a cheap move, like "Hey, we lost our lovers" "Yeah, it sux" "..." "...." "So, do you wanna make out?" "yeah, sure." No, not for Kallen and Suzaku.
Never said it would be simple. If it were to be a show it would have to be remarkably angsty. It would have to deal with issues like betrayal, sacrifice, punishment, regret and longing.

I don't see them hoping into bed together over Lelouch's grave or catching each others eye during an independence day celebration.

It would be difficult, just like it would be very difficult for them to find anyone else. I just find it slightly less difficult because at least they can understand each others pain.

Not many people can do that for Kallen.