View Single Post
Old 2009-07-29, 17:05   Link #71
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
If that was the case one hit Blackbeard should have ended Ace......Super Sonic would have never stated what he stated if what you say is true.

Last time I checked the SH crew was defeated back on bubble........

Stop trying to change the subject.

Then there is nothing to talk about.
I never try to change the topic you did, i ask how was ace track record better than luffy .

Then james0246 said it would be faster for ace to get to top cause he had a logia . You said nope which you were wrong . Then you start talking about ace would kick moria ass along with croc and was offered spot as warlord . I said because he was logai user he would kick there ass.I also said he get to the top fast because of his logia (should have said faster ) and again you said nope..
Then spoiler came out that because he was logia user and a D the marines notice him. If you think ace did not get to the top faster because of his DF you are kidding your self.

Which come back to me saying what makes Ace track record better than luffy. Hell ace should have a better track record than luffy he is a logia user.

Luffy got this far because of his DF , it's the same with ace because he logia user it would have been easier for him that is all i am saying .

Last edited by andy; 2009-07-29 at 17:23.