View Single Post
Old 2011-07-24, 15:21   Link #8259
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
the best girl was Shiho. I'm still hoping Haruto somehow turns into a pro chef and meets Shiho again but I doubt Seo even remembers Shiho.
wrong story or read a different manga ^^, although the idea sounds like it can be a wonderful manga using a similar premise…. However it does sound familiar to another manga with someone growing up to be a professional chef to find love/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalan
I can see some mistakes she's made but I just can't see scheming or evil intent behind them. She moves to help others at almost every point. I think her last confession was to help herself move past him not to steal him. She wasn't planning to wait for an answer because she thought she already knew it. In a number of manga/anime I've seen it seems to be a normal action for the girl who knows she has lost to still confess and make her feelings known so she can move on after the rejection. That's how I read her intent but how could she not be convinced he still truly loved her after he overcame a life long phobia/fear of death on the spot to keep her beside him?
That is exactly what it is, a fact based on pass events. However there is a lot of hater that would use every little point to create conjecturer. Especially when trying to read the emotion of others which can never be 100% define as oppose to facts.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote