View Single Post
Old 2011-11-24, 03:16   Link #13
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
1. Kyoko vs Arnage (battle of the reds, skimpy appearance)
2. Sayaka vs Cypha (high regenerative)
3. Mami, with the help of Charlotte vs Stella (Stella, here's your babysitter from hell...)
4. Homura vs DeVille and Veyron (let's see how Vey's Grab Claw and DeVille's Short Jump ability have to deal with Homura's time hax ability,combined Unlimited Firearms Works)
5. Madoka vs Curren (Purity Sue vs Villain Sue)
I haven't watched madoka yet but your description sound good enough to imagine xD

1.- Don't know about Kyoko's powers but i wonder how she will react to Arnage's Australian/Kansai-ben accent xD
2.- I know Sayaka from the only two episodes i've watched of the series i hope she manage to concentrate as Cypha is prone to taunt her opponents, also, while not as good as Signum, Cypha is a skilled swordswoman.
3.- The result will vary, if Stella attacks with her uhm... BIG Divider i don't see much opportunity to Mami's firearm casting powers to make a real change in the tide of the battle.
4.- The Timehax is a powerfull weapon indeed but Homura will need to be a bit more creative with how she takes advantage of it to attack her opponents as they're practically immune to bullets(specially Deville, his armorize special reaction makes him totally invulnerable to gunfire.
5.- Considering Madoka at the end is practically a Godlike being the battle will depend on how Curren takes on the situation as Madoka is arguably an adversary with powers far superior to her Eclipse Driver abilities. Curren's "cunningness" will play a key part in her victory/surviving.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote