View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 05:49   Link #3068
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I'm going to say you are a liar, then. I'm at situation where I can survive against Inferno if I pay attention, and I'm sure that's no way in hell top end gear set I have. The middle ground is Act 4 Hell, in case you didn't know. I'm still dying a lot in Inferno, but guess what? I'm making money, and not from AH. The loot alone is enough to pay for repair bills.

That doesn't mean Diablo 3 in anyway the best game ever, but people keep making the big deal out of something that shouldn't happen. Do you love to ram your head to the wall and complain that the wall shouldn't exist in the first place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Then call me a liar. That's what Blizzard has being calling me ever since the game came out anyway. I am used to being abused by now. What's the different that one more person say so? It's not like I have ever felt like a paid customer.
>.>

Definition of top end is relative, but I'm sure Vallen means Inferno-viable gear.

Anyhow, I think I've explained enough in the previous pages that he is part of the group that actually got knocked back, and for those of us that weren't it's just hard to comprehend. When you are able to crush Act 1 Inferno pre-patch, it feels like nothing. But imagine having half the dps and damage reduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Uber Tristam? That didn't even exist when D2 and LoD was released. Back then it was pretty much all about the grinding, doing endless boss runs. This game is no different well except for the fact you don't need to start over when you make a mistake with your talents/abilities.
And D2 was pretty damned boring until that point I felt, til they equalized the loot areas in 1.10

And grinding in D2 is nothing like grinding in D3. Maybe because stuff actually drops in d2!

And screwing up your character was lame, but hey, if I want to build a character with retarded shit, let me!

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2012-07-05 at 05:59.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote