View Single Post
Old 2003-12-09, 01:15   Link #6
Ainana

Talking

Slayers

Then try Groove Adventure Rave, possibly Jubei-chan - bonkers
Mayyyybe - Wandering with the Wind Ran Tsukikage? Silly. Samurai woman who drinks a lot wandering around with ninja girl and being episodically silly while fighting bad guys.

Scrapped Princess

Try Soul Hunter- fate, history, old times, comedy, seriousness....
Main character is a "special" not quite human person who use to be human and needs to figure out his role and mission between the humans, the gods, the immortals, and all that.

Spiral

Try Shingetsutan Tsukhime - mind boggling drawing clues, also Read or Die the TV series- plot thickens..., Firetripper the movie...twisty turny concept

Inuyasha

Try Naruto, YuYuHakansho, and Flame of Recca for the fighting of the week,
If you like the romance part...hmmm, maybe flame of recca... better go Fushigi Yuugi for epic and romance, or Ranma 1/2 which has the romance but not the serious plot
If you like the ancient time period + fighting, try Peace Maker Kurogane, Rurouni Kenshin

I also found these alright:

Anime:
Blue Seed
Escaflowne

Try Fushigi Yuugi (Another almost everything anime with girl main char, guys fighting to protect her)
Dual - You don't like mechs. I don't really like mechs. I'm okay with them, I just think they're a little dumb. Though I did find exception in the fact that I adore Escaflowne and Dual was good too. School girl sent to another world? Nope! School boy sent to another world as an experiment by a mad scientist because he followed a pretty girl home (she invited him).. Don't follow strangers!
Asagiri no miko (more Blue seedish, but short episodes, kinda silly)

Hope that Helps...