View Single Post
Old 2014-05-02, 18:16   Link #1680
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
You know ... this whole discussion about Tatsuya's operation ... has made me wonder about one thing...

What if ... Miyuki has been 'artificially created' in a desperate attempt of the Yotsuba clan to have a way of controlling the crystallization of their sin.

I'm aware that 'officially' there is only a year apart from Tatsuya's and Miyuki's age, but I also find it suspicious how a frail women like Miya managed to have two pregnancies with only about ... 3 months of difference between the time where her first pregnancy ended and the second one has started.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the reason for Miya being "frail" because she overused her Mental Interference Magic?

So, basically, she was a perfectly healthy person around the times she gave birth, and then overused her magic for 13+ years and died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Didnt just Mayumi brush of the idea him being a Yotsuba and concluded hes an extra? Hmmm...she probably doesnt know the tradition of Yotsuba or its history for mental magic; beside the only one who has seen Miyuki use mental magic is Lina and my beloved.(well i think Honoka and Miki saw it but didnt comprehend wat it was)
An "Extra" is a person who is still blood-related to the main family, but is not considered family. In this aspect, she is much closer to the truth than anyone else, because (as of right now) Tatsuya will NEVER be "Yotsuba Tatsuya." He will be the Guardian "Shiba Tatsuya" until the day he dies.

Quote:
Extra numbers, referred to by the abbreviation. Extra; magicians or their descendants that have been stripped of their family ‘number’.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote