View Single Post
Old 2013-06-28, 09:04   Link #69
Destined_Fate

L-Elf is almost shippable with as many people as Shoko. Shoko even has Akira and Saki being shipped with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
Can we please see Lisolette and L-ELf's interaction before ruling her out. I keep seeing the Shouko-L-Elf shippers thinking the kid might be theirs. No, I think Lisolette is his love interest. He might see some of Lisolette's characteristics in Shoko but Shoko is not her. Personally I think L-Elf-Lisolette might be the most romantic pairing in the anime more than any of Haruto's pairings
Right now she is ruled out until we see them actually interacting in present time and it being more than L-Elf gloating over winning over her. While Saki isn't even in the running either at this time because she has had plenty of present time to interact with L-Elf but has chosen not to and we know her stance on Mortals and Immortals mingling together.

Only Shoko is a valid Love Interest for him at this time in the anime due to Saki and L-Elf never interacting or having any interest in each other or even any reason to hang out while L-Elf has every reason to remain by Shoko's side as well as seeing her at her worst as well as keeping such a very important secret for her from Haruto. While the Princess hasn't even made a real debut in the anime yet for present time thus there's only their past to build on which doesn't say much other than that L-Elf "won" over her and that he's affectionate towards her for saving his life in the past. L-Elf also hates the whole sharing half and half thing which was the thing the Princess used to save him which puts her fate into question.

This MAY change in the future but as of right now only Shoko makes sense. The only reason Saki is even being considered by some is because of the child, 200 or so years later, has the same eye color as Saki which literally means nothing at all as L-Elf's bloodline would have mingled with many other bloodlines between L-Elf's union and all the unions leading to that kid 200+ years later.

So it is safe to rule out the other girls until the anime presents them as an actual love interest to L-Elf and has them actually interact(Which Saki has had plenty of times for that thus far yet has missed every chance). We also know that L-Elf will meet the Princess again but due to the preview she could very well end up his enemy or even killed based off his reaction we saw. While we have no hook, reason, or the such for Saki to quickly notice L-Elf, interact with him(when she hadn't thusfar) and become his lover over Shoko or the Princess.

I'm calling it now, since I seem to be on a role for the most part with these predictions, that the eye color was just to throw the viewers off.