View Single Post
Old 2018-02-10, 13:19   Link #9
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Very satisfied with the results. My only disappointment is Welcome to the Ballroom getting nothing. I loved that show.
While I also really enjoyed that show it always felt like something was missing to make it truly great. That and the show took a while to really get going, the early episodes are good but don't sell the show as well as the second half does (imho).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuki. View Post
I second this. I'm only disappointed that your name. dominates the "Best Movie" category, although I consider both In This Corner of the World and A Silent Voice highly superior.

A big thanks to all the people who helped organize this and of course all who participated!
Agreed. Your Name looks beautiful and is entertaining but I don't find it as good of a story as A Silent Voice. I can't comment on In This Corner of the World though since I have that one on my todo list yet but I'm told its a great film as well.

I'm also disappointed that LWA didn't get at least one nomination for the OP/ED category. The second ED is beautifully animated. And the lack of GAMERS anywhere is a real disappointment. The show had its flaws but it was insanely funny and the OP is now stuck in my head again