View Single Post
Old 2018-02-10, 13:37   Link #10
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Pet peeve, as ever - no way TV anime should be forced to compete against movies in the production value categories.
I appreciate the sentiment though I'm pretty sure we've been down this road before and determined that the only way to fix it would be to have even more categories which is an even bigger no-no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuki. View Post
I second this. I'm only disappointed that your name. dominates the "Best Movie" category, although I consider both In This Corner of the World and A Silent Voice highly superior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Agreed. Your Name looks beautiful and is entertaining but I don't find it as good of a story as A Silent Voice. I can't comment on In This Corner of the World though since I have that one on my todo list yet but I'm told its a great film as well.
Mileage varies considerably on this one. I also thought In This Corner of the World was the best of the three, but I still enjoyed the hell out of Your Name, whilst my opinions of A Silent Voice was more mixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnstorm View Post
I still think the best sports anime of the year is Tiger Mask W. Did anyone even watch that show?
I watched about half the first episode before dropping it. Does that count?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote