View Single Post
Old 2008-05-13, 10:18   Link #3
zetsubousensei
zoku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Badguy View Post
I can write, but I have the attention span of a goat. Unless it's a really good day, nearly anything I try to write seriously winds up degenerating into total madness within a few paragraphs.

Quote:
A chill filled the night air, and the bare trees swayed noiselessly in its rhythm. Spheres of light interspersed the line of houses, but their orange glow offered no warmth.

The cold gnawed at his ears and fingers; sleep hung on his eyelids. Darkness folded inward on him. The world seemed bent on ejecting his irregularity, and he was not particularly enthused to resist.

"I feel like shit."

He held up his hand to block the wind as he lit the cigarette dangling from his lips. The flame from the match warmed his face, offering him a momentary pleasure. His pupils dilated in spite of its light.

Dark, unkempt hair swung hapazardly over sunken eyes and sallow features. Stubble lined his cheeks.

He shook out the match and flicked it out into the road. This was literally nothing to him, a motion he had had many opportunities to practice, and he executed it with a certain aesthetic grace that would likely be spoiled by any awareness of it. Tendrils of smoke flowered from his nostrils as he seated himself on a nearby wooden bench.

This wooden bench was smooth and hard; made of wood, as it so happened. He leaned down and took a deep sniff. Pine, probably a couple decades old. Yes, this was a good bench. A very good bench indeed. He began to unzip his pants.
lol i dunno man
You seriously write really well, I was so into it lol then "He unzipped his pants" bit caught me by surprise lmao...WELL then XD
zetsubousensei is offline   Reply With Quote