Thread: Munto TV series
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-18, 08:50   Link #218
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I seen the original OVA like two months ago, and I already forgot what the characters say.

I think the episode is an improvement to the OVA, with slightly better explanation on what's going on. They did expanded the story slightly with the seiyuus explaining more things with the same animation footage.

I thought the animation compared to today standard is still very good. Since it is made a few years ago, KyoAni probally haven't made this on very high resolution (Like AIR was made in 720, so the blu-ray wasn't 1080), the lines light slightly too thick. But in terms of details, I think it's still very good in today's standard, but this was an OVA.

Lol at the preview. 'Munto this is a train'

I agree with Kaioshin Sama, at the same time, I was bored out of my mind and found this really interesting. There's alot of interesting concepts and ideas, but it's not slotted together very well. Similar to White Album, I was bored from it, but also found it interesting, but I still prefer Munto because I haven't seen a fantasy anime in a while. I hope it improves with the episodes after the recap.