View Single Post
Old 2007-10-15, 17:02   Link #16
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
Not injuries but messed up clothes :P.
These stats are only inexact estimations of power. Inexact because for example Ophelia's first three stats (youki, strength, agility) which were all A allowed her to win against SS Female AB. 1 quite strong warrior + 2 average + 1 weak warrior managed to kill SS male awakened being, Teresa S/A warrior easily killed SSS+ Awakened Being (or even stronger, Duph was SSS+/SSS warrior).
Also when estimating these stats they had to compare to sth (maybe themselves ), so the question is Alicia's power is S relative to whom ? Don't think they had an eye such good as Galatea in Teresa's era so direct measurement was impossible I think.
Even damaging her clothes is way beyond anything a normal Yoma could do to Teresa of the Faint Smile, also getting slammed through rocks and knocked around does not qualify as "uninjured."

Awakened beings are rated on a different scale, either that or they waste a ton of energy maintaining their awakened forms.

The stats are compared to each other I assume, the highest that they recorded would likely be S, and the lowest would be F.

They also imply that they have an Eye for each era, so I assume they can measure power quite accurately. (The exception being Teresa, as she was likely the Eye of her Era, thus could have fudged her info.)

Quote:
Can't agree with You on that simply because if organization knew Teresa's real potential they would not send Claymores 2-5 but waited until Priscilla evolved and then tried to kill her. Losing 4 most powerful warriors to kill one is illogical and assuming that MiB aren't stupid they didn't know the depth of Teresa's power.

I think it is quite possible, they were probably over-enthusiastic with Priscilla's awesome potential, and assumed she could defeat Teresa with help. They were right actually, if Priscilla had followed the plan Teresa would have died before the fight had even started. The fault lies on Priscilla for the failure of the mission, not Teresa. Not to mention the Organization acted on reflex, panic-mode if you will, they could not afford to have Teresa awaken OR go rogue. They did not have much choice on the matter in the big-scheme of things.