View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 07:05   Link #30316
Captain Bluebeard
Detective, Witch, Pirate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
A bit too lazy to get through the entire video, personally. Care to explain..? Or should I just fast forward to a certain part?
He says there's an awful lot of 'rose symbolisms' in Umineko, like for example, Maria's rose, or all the stuff about golden roses, and he claims all of this is a hint towards Rosa being the culprit. Anyone else want to jump out of the window with me?

Quote:
lol, it's pretty easy to land on "Shannon + something to do with that damn promise" by the end of Alliance - there's NOWHERE else to really logically go. However, the motive is pretty incomprehensible. I couldn't describe for the life of me what she WANTED to have happen.
Call me mad, but Yasu's motive is one of my favorite things in this series. Honestly. I like it, because you really have to understand stuff in order to get there. (But yeah, I think neither she could say what she hoped to happen).

By the way, am I the only one who thinks the whole MariaXSakutarou stuff was a huge parallel to ShannonXKanon? That was basically my first reason for starting to doubt Kanon's existence.

It's tough to be blue...
Captain Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote