View Single Post
Old 2006-04-12, 21:31   Link #436
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
Hello's and i wish I can post this up on my own thread but... i dont want to take the chance.
Its bit too early but this is a major spoiler to the series probally for the manga and the anime

and i have no idea if anyone actually post this similar subject i will be talkin about

Spoiler:

Well thats only a theory, i had other theories like in the series bleach, naruto and other stuff but i had to think real hard why are the writers did this and that... but this animation it's just a given for some reason <- to me

For the time being, this is THE thread for Suzumiya .. dont start new ones. This series is liable to popular enough for the mods to create a whole subforum for it though. The theories you mention have been speculated by some and so far, those who have read the novels have been nice enough to keep their mouths shut.

I've not read any of the source material, so I'm just going to take it as it comes ... at the moment its just an entertaining character study about a small group of people centered by the chaos we call Suzumiya.