View Single Post
Old 2008-06-10, 10:52   Link #1100
Liingo
Love Hina?

It's been at least a year since I first posted my characters in the thread, but in light of information discovered since then, I'm currently in the process of rebuilding my entire cast. Creating a new branch for my OC's is just the first step towards doing this and more will be done as I get the time to do so. Pretty much just bear with me until this is complete (Might take a while so I'm apologising in advance )

If you see any problems with anything or would like to suggest something, please comment on it and I'll get to it when I can. Also the info for EU85 (the designation for pretty much all my OC's) is still not fully complete, so I'll be updating this post as time goes on.

-Liingo

Not the most imaginative name but...

Introducing the Naval Support Offfice

Spoiler for Naval Support Office:

Spoiler for Selection and Training:

EU85
EU85 was set up in MC0059-MC0060 due to expansion of the administrated areas, meaning that the ships of the fleet were forced to cover a greater area, stretching their already thin resources. EU85 would be the 5th of such new additional units sent to training within 2 years and within 3 years of their initial deployment, the number of units had swelled to 90. Initial selection occurred during September (9th) of 0059, with the final members decided by February (2nd) the next year. The 85th finished training with a squad size of 10 members, all hovering around A rank, with one possessing AA power, but lacking the skill to utilise the power efficiently.

Reforms introduced by command (mage rank caps, etc.) in the late 60’s meant that many of the units within the NSO, EU85 included were suddenly above the limits prescribed by HQ. To counter this threat to their ability to function, many just rebranded the subgroups present in each unit as separate squads (Spellweavers and Spellhunters).

Just recently in MC0075, a new squad has been added to the unit’s rosters, the Spellblades and are currently still in training.

Current Status (EU85):
-Squad 1: Spellweavers (Enforcer Support Operations)
-Squad 2: Spellhunters (General Support Operations)
-Squad 3: Spellblades (Training)
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote