View Single Post
Old 2009-10-28, 23:45   Link #4083
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Money from Hayate's perspective. Athena is irrelevant. What he said is also unimportant, because he can always get better at it by getting one. If he could only discard what Athena thought him, and try it out... probably not..

And yeah. You can't deny that all she wanted was company. She even kissed him out of nowhere, without even knowing him. Yeah, they were 7 year old kids, but that's no excuse with Athena's, well... maturity & intelligence, perhaps. Don't know how to put it otherwise. Anyway, she didn't want to be all alone in that castle, and then Hayate appears out of nowhere, where it normally wouldn't be possible for anyone to go. Is this not a golden opportunity? From a strangers point of view that wants companionship (Athena).
What he said is unimportant? Meaning how Hayate felt is unimportant and what he believe is unimportant...Why did you bothered to reply to WildArms's statement anyway? It is pointless...

I CAN deny that all she wanted was just a company. True, Athena was lonely and was in despair living in that castle by herself. Yes, Hayate suddenly appeared out of nowhere into her life as a stranger. However, Hayate appeared out of nowhere when Athena needed help the most (expectantly). Undoubtedly, Athena needed someone/anyone to help her with her loneliness; and that someone happened to be Hayate. That stranger appeared out of nowhere happened to be the person that can cured her loneliness, and regardless of how pathetic he may be (meaning Hayate), she fell in love with him. More than a company, she wanted to be with her knight, the person who magically appeared in her life and cured her loneliness and despair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
No. We don't know if she knows her or not. Don't jump to the conclusion that she based her theory on her knowledge of King Midas, while she doesn't know squat about Athena. That doesn't make sense!

If she doesn't know her, then she can't judge what she would do, or what kind of person she is. If it's their first meeting, and she just sensed great power within Athena, and the fact that she's human, she then automatically jumped to the conclusion that she's a good person, and the spirit of Midas is evil, only because of her job.

We don't even know if Midas is the true evil in the manga. He might want to just release her daughter from her imprisonment as a golden statue, and for that he needs "Godlike" powers, which he failed to attain in life, but persists in trying in death, and would do any evil to save her.

From his perspective, and those sympathetic to him, he's a good guy that's trying his hardest to reverse something wrong that he did (perhaps even by mistake). Perhaps he didn't choose the best way in doing so, since it involves harming other people, but what if there aren't other alternatives?

Well, I totally made that up, but you can't deny it. Not enough info. Conversation is pointless, but fun nonetheless. Reply as you wish. I'm not even gonna bother reviewing what I just wrote. It might be full of contradictions. Correct them, and use an opening to attack back if you so desire.

Blinded by Athena... truly...

HEH!
Too lazy to read.

But I will/can say that Isumi knows Athena is strong and stated that base on Athena's recent action.

Off topic-
If Isumi know about the "ancient spirit" as much as I think she is, I can say that Midas is currently using Athena's power while having control over her.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote