View Single Post
Old 2010-02-08, 08:41   Link #2642
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

ffff, can't even listen to the latest ep of Radio StrikerS yet. ffff, so close yet so far to see how Nana will do with lolSilent Bible because it has no anime tie-up. Battle of Aces sold pretty well....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konagami_03 View Post
the only Agematsu I know is her harpist. XD Is that her? Or the other one? and who is it? DX
Her husband is the Agematsu from EleGa, but I'm sure there are other Agematsu. Just not ones that I can associate with Nana easily.
Quote:
I liked Nana because she did a good job with Toma Minami, Allison/Lillia and Fate... and then her songs just came on second. XD I don't like some of her roles too such as Yufa and Akashiya Moka (pink haired),shrieking characters ;_; (HEAL! Anyone? or... or.. Tsukune~~ With the moe Tsukune/Moka-san exchanges. @.@ DX) XD
lulz, "shrieking characters" = animegoe = do not want.

Yeah, she needs more Allison/Lillia and Touma/Kirihara Misaki roles. I kinda go ugh when she gets roles like Utau and Rina, but a role is a role even if you got it just because you can sing, I guess.
Quote:
Oh, for the Smile Gang with Yukarin filling in for Fukuen Misato. ;-; I didn't understand a thing. I only heard tons of laughs, Haha. But Yukarin was saying something about Ehiime, Ramen and Softbank? Hahaha. XD and I think about bathing suits too. XD What is with Yukarin and Ehiime? XD
Yeah, it's hard to understand with them laughing all the bloody time, but that's what makes it fun.

Ramen? Er, they probably introduced themselves saying what their favourite food was. Can't listen now.

Yukarin and Nana were comparing their hometowns, Fukuoka and Ehime respectfully. Yukarin mentioned how she went to Nana's live by water and could even see the fish. Oh, then she reads off the script about how she wants to go to Ehime and Nana's all "You don't really want to go there?" and Yukarin keeps reading off the script.

Don't remember "softbank", but bathing suits? Huh, don't remember that either. Nana mentioned how she knows of Yukarin's bad habit of dumping new clothes she just bought into her room without unwrapping them or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky_008 View Post
You type too long posts, LVD. :heh:
More like responding to everyone. The quotes make it look big. ._.

Also - *SMACK* :3

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote