View Single Post
Old 2010-03-28, 04:00   Link #6476
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
That's the very same reason that still gives Hina fans hope , and it probably will be that way until the story ends if she keeps this up (I, honestly, won't be surprised if she will never confess).
Neither would I. If Hina is going to win, it will be Hayate to chase and confess to her

Quote:
Hayate already returned to Japan with the group without Athena. =P
So you mean she caused him heartbreak by telling him goodbye first to then take back her pledge with silly semantics? That would have been pretty stupid of her, wouldn't it?

No, the separation holds. The symbolism is "I will return your butler to you, but my feelings of love are mine". It's not a challenge. If Athena wanted to fight for Hayate, she could do so now. There's no point in doing it later.

Quote:
I think the battle is already between Nagi and Athena again the moment that they met. Of course, Hayate is still very much in love with Athena.
They have said goodbye. Hayate considers himself dumped and is getting over the heartbreak. If you honestly believe that - should he ever fall in love with another girl, as he said - he'll then dump her again for his first love Athena, be my guest. I don't consider him that much of a bastard.

Quote:
By the time Athena comes back (gonna be every soon, I think), Hina should make her move if she wants a chance (If she still hasn't by then, she might as well stay in her shell forever...). But what's the chance that Hayate's going to accept Hina (doesn't have feelings for her + have to stay by Nagi's side until she lets him go) ? Well, I'll leave it your imagination.
Having Hina take relationship advice from you would be like me taking medical advice from the undertaker

Just leave Hina be for now. I hope that she'll be able to return to her normal self. The rest will develop or not.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote