View Single Post
Old 2011-05-08, 04:21   Link #16
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Thanks for confirming episode count. Zero No Tsukaima had only 3 novels adapted for it's first season. Shana actually combined the first two novels together for the first 7 or 8 episodes. For index novel 2 was very unpopular so i can see why they'd make it short. I think the total season only did what 6 novels in 2 cours?
8 volumes(from v7-13 + SS) for Index II if we count SS. Or 8 1/4 volumes if we add the first episode adapted from v5c4, that's like 3 episodes per volume. Comparing HnA vs TAMnI LN page-wise, TAMnI usually have 60-120 pages more than HnA, and the excess pages makes up for an additional episode. If they can do something like that before, they can pull a 2-ep per volume of HnA to us. (which I will go to them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Aw hell naw.
I wish that they don't murder the adaptation as well. But JC Staff had a precedent case of faithfully adapting the source material at first and then messing up later. But we'll see what will happen later I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Rest of my anime episode speculation:

Episode 10: Chapter 1 and part of chapter 2

Episode 11: What's left of Chapter 2, Start of chapter 3, possibly speed along to get to the wolf scene or might not even include it.

Episode 12: Chapter 4 and start of chapter 5 leading up to Riko fighting Aria and Kinji again. Assuming the actual infiltration will go fast.

Episode 13: Vlad fight
That's a good way of ending that. Yeah, they don't need to include Kinji's bro asking for his assistance in killing Aria.

However, there's one problem. Since Kinji's main reason in helping Riko in v3 is so he can obtain a lead/information about his brother's possible whereabout. In Aria's case, Riko will just testify for her mother. So, will they cut the scene about the mail? Or they can go evil and include that twists and end the series. >D

Last edited by Nera Sleith; 2011-05-08 at 04:40.