View Single Post
Old 2008-06-06, 10:14   Link #874
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Spoiler for Trailer:
God machine? I'm guessing Al Hazarhed had a hand in this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Ic, mind reminding me what canon is again? I remember there was another canon term, over canon or outer canon i think.
'canon' is part of a story that is 'official' in Nanoha's case, that is the anime, manga and sound stages. The novel is subject to debate, because it has altered things from the other sources. If something is 'not canon' it is not part of the storyline (Cadia and fanfiction in general falls under not canon) if it 'breaks' or 'contradicts' canon it means that it basically ignores what happens in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Random Stuff: I see that Limited, Keroko and Aaron haven't changed their sigs yet , I wonder why i keep noticing and memorising all these things for no reason
Untill I find something I want to replace it with, this signature says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
No reason in particular, I just chose an early date to keep them from getting too attached to their jobs so I can more feasibly switch them around if necessary.
Good point.

Quote:
Specifically, it was this page. Note how Amy refers to their applications, then talks about how this is probably their last mission together, as if they haven't had any problems working together prior to this. My guess is that they're finishing their tenures as trainees in their various branches and advancing into front-line roles which will keep them apart from each other.
Ah, but that contradicts the timeline, which says that they got into their respective jobs far sooner. What Ami was more likely reffering to (and what she in fact says) is their posts in their respective branches. Nanoha, for example, is highly ranked in the SAFA, but I highly doubt Nanoha would be places that high up imediately. She would have started out as a trainer of lowe level and climbed up. The higher they climb up the ladder, the less time they can spend together because they will be more busy with their respective posts.

Quote:
Maaaaaaybe. Or maybe I'm just biding my time until you've all let your guards down, then I'll unleash my own personal CANON BREAKAAAAAAA!!!! timed for maximum spit-take potential.
.... Clearly I should have introduced you to Keroko-tan better. She has a sixth sense for these kinds of things. And she doesn't spit-take, she fires at will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
And I'm annoyed by too much cuteness though. Too much moe is a turn off; I like my women strong and conserved (like Fate) or tsundere (like Sophia/Anita).
Fate is too moe for me though (seriously, its like you can't say a word without her blushing and stammering -_-; ). Out of all the Nanoha characters, she scores pretty low on my list. I never really liked her at all. I hardly ever fall for the overly cute ones (never batted an eye at Nodoka, for example. Despite her popularity).

Though strangely enough Vivio seems to be an exception to this.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote