View Single Post
Old 2007-01-19, 10:24   Link #11
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Wow, awesome chapter, I felt great just reading it. Well, as most of us assumed, Shikamaru was playing possum, none the less was that the first "Spiritual" experience in Naruto? (Meaning, when Shikamaru speaks to Asuma) or Was it real? with the way the smoke took the form of Asuma it sure looked real.
It might've been just Shikamaru remembering his sensei, but I'd like to think that Asuma's presence was there and that he was proud of Shika *sniff*. Sometimes it seemed like Gaara could feel the presence of his dead mother, but that might've just been the insanity and he was really talking about the Shukaku. In any case, I wouldn't expect Asuma to become Shika's Obi-Wan, appearing in a bubble everytime Shika needs advice.

Quote:
There is only two things that come to mind,

"Yamato: Just watch please. He’s a completely different person than before!" Does this indicate that Naruto can do more with his new found wind chakra then just the jutsu? I am eager to see what he can do, and Naruto vs Kakuzu.
Same here. I'm not sure how half-completing one technique can suddenly make him go up against someone who could match the 1st Hokage. But he did learn a lot about chakra control. And Naruto is a one man army with all those bunshin.

Quote:

Zetsu, while Shikamaru said that only the Nara clan watches over this land and is allowed there, and they will watch over Hidan's buried pieces forever, I don’t think it will end so easily.

Mainly because of this,

1. We still don’t know what Hidan is really about, who he is, what his abilities are, and I am also reminded of Kakuzu "Immortality, there is no such thing!". So what is Hidan’s trick, all of that has not yet been reviled, so I honestly don’t think its over yet.

2. If indeed Hidan's body explodes in to pieces, falls in to the hole, and Shikamaru closes it. What about zetsu? He is able travel through the ground, I'm sure he is near by watching the whole thing if not at least the leader will dispatch him once he contact's Hidan using telepathy, so he can just bring Hidan's pieces back, so Hidan can be "fixed".

Heh, I kind of felt bad for Hidan that look on his face when the blood was coming out his mouth (right after the hole opens up) made he kind of sad, and I felt bad LOL. He also made that look in an earlier chapter heh. In any case, those are my questions that remain.

As for my predictions like I said, its not over at least I don’t think it can be... unless Kishimoto wants to keep Hidan a mystery, but why would he do that I cant remember a single shinobi whose methods, jutsu's, and secrets were not explained over a series of chapters.
I think we've seen all there is to Hidan. I'd wish they'd explain more about the Jashin cult and his powers but I think this it for him. It's a matter of vengence after all. A lot of people didn't think Sasori was done for either (he still had two unused puppet scrolls on his back) but he was replaced by Tobi soon after. Kakuzu's comment about immortality probably just meant that nobody is naturally immortal and it has to be emulated through some artificial means. Besides, even if Zetsu does have the ability to recover Hidan's pieces, will Akatsuki really go through the trouble? After all, if he's been fooled twice into being defeated and now that everyone will know his 'trick', he loses his effectiveness. Furthermore, if Kakuzu dies in this battle, there will be no one to sew his body back together. What good does a dismembered body do Akatsuki? Of couse, if Hidan's body somehow remained intact...
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote