Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-09, 03:19   Link #897
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
then....I D I O T....better now?

Violet have something wrong with her brain, she's lack "simphaty" so can't proceed the "golden rules" perfectly.

Violet can't think like this:
'if I'm Satellizer what would I do?' or
'what I feel to Louis if I'm in Satellizer shoes?'

As Human it's a basic emotional standard, since all of you Homosapien and other mammals is social creature. Unless you're not one hahahahaha

If you didn't have it then...you have more than 40% possibilities to become a psychopath criminal. And 10% possibilities to come here (my prison) and meet me

Violet didn't have this ability so I think she's as twisted as her brother. Don't tell me it's in El Bridgett bloodline to be sadistic, Kazuya must be very very careful if it is then.
It's called being in denial. What would you do if a friend/family member you love/care so much was suddenly revealed to be a criminal/murderer/rapist etc?
You deny it at first since there is no way this accusation is true since you know this person well and there is no way he/she is capable of doing what they said. But as the proof comes, you'll soon come to doubt yourselves if that person is really innocent which forces you to either accept that he/she is what they say it is and shunned them or accept it but believes that person just went to the wrong path in life and is still the person you know.