View Single Post
Old 2012-11-20, 15:18   Link #6988
FeistyDreams

...As of right now, I'm totally okay with pretending this doesn't exist... I reallyreallyreallyREALLY wish I could be excited and happy about it, but... I'm reallyreallyreallyREALLY not. >.> There's just so much in this image that pains me greatly, that I just can't...

And what do we really need with YET ANOTHER retelling of the SAME. STORY?

Is someone here happy about this? Any light to shed on why I should be? I could really use some enthusiasm, but I'm just feeling so very blah about this whole project... From what I can find, it's just going to be the original story from the time Sousuke gets assigned to Kaname, so there's nothing to be excited about there, and the art, honestly, does not appeal to me in the slightest, so I just...

I need some happy D:

(Because, seriously, Sousuke has a girl's butt, WHY do their appear to be buckles on his shoes, is he goth now? Sousuke, your scar, it's so high, and there's only one cut, it's not x-shaped... Why is there a laser sight on that pistol, AND WHY IS SAID PISTOL NOT A GLOCK!? and WHY exactly, is that FN P90 so gigantic? Kaname, where did your sneakers go, why are you suddenly not sporty anymore and wearing heels? Why are your socks over your knees, you don't wear OTK socks, and OMFG YOUR POOR LEG is it dislocated at the hip, 'cause that looks so painful, and AL I AM SO SORRY. JUST. SORRY. ILY AL.)