View Single Post
Old 2012-11-21, 00:41   Link #6992
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy8888 View Post
Eeeeeugh - what IS that? Please, don't say its something OFFICIAL

Looks like some I could have drawn while I was drawing (several years ago), but the coloring job... no. Just no. And I agree with what they have done to Kaname. No. Somebody needs some art classes...

About the only thing I can say for it is I actually like the blue stripe on Sousuke's uniform - makes it match Kaname's a little.
It's official... D: It's from tentatively titled "Full Metal Panic! Zero" which is a retelling of the original FMP story by another manga artist... As far as I can tell, it's not any content that hasn't already been covered by manga, but it's not out yet, so maybe it'll surprise me... This isn't a new manga artist, either, Kasahara has some other works...

Yeah, the stripe on the boys' uniforms was always supposed to match the girls... If you look at the few pics from the novel art where the boys' uniform is colored, you'll see it's blue there, too. I have absolutely no idea where the decision came in to make it purple in the anime *shrug* Maybe it didn't look so good in practice? I don't know...