View Single Post
Old 2011-12-18, 18:21   Link #54
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Hm, Minsry looks like a colony dominated by forests and bodies of water rather than cities. I'm think the term "Old Earth" could be akin to when Earth wasn't over developed with cities and man made structures. That's my guess anyway.

Post episode viewing edit: Ok, now I'm positive the term "Old Earth" means the way Earth was before the major human developments and cities. I'm willing to bet Earth in AGE has more cities and manmade structures than green forests and such. However Earth in the intro looks the same as always. This episode was overall pretty good, Flit and Yurin's reunion was cute. I do see the lazy writing in this ep though, mainly the whole two weeks thing. If they were at this colony for two weeks, why didn't Emily an Dique go and meet Flit on the inside? They were so busy with helping Madorna and Vargas that they couldn't take an hour or two to just go and have fun with Flit? That ain't too believeable to me, but it's no deal breaker.

Overall, a 6/10. It sets the stage for end game mission, and the interaction with Flit and Yurin is especially nice. but the managing of the two week montage was a bit lack luster. At least it got Flut and Yurin to be closer, which is what I wanted. So it's a double edged sword for me.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2011-12-18 at 18:56.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote