View Single Post
Old 2012-06-16, 16:05   Link #268
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post

What type of ending you guys think they're gonna go for? Will it be good or bad?
I think that Amata is going to get his happy ending (with Mikono). But the ending overall will probably be bittersweet.

My thinking on some of the characters...

Kagura: Killed in battle or absorbed into Amata forming Amagura. If absorbed, it'll be implied that 'Amata' is the dominant half of 'Amagura'. I'd say the most likely result is him getting absorbed.

Zessica: Kamikazes herself to take out Mykage or somehow fuses with Mykage to form a reborn Touma (who may simply disappear shortly after, which would mean that Zessica essentially dies anyway). If the writing staff is feeling particularly cold, we've already seen the last of the real Zessica, and Zessikage will get killed before Zessica gets a chance to regain control of her body. I'd say the most likely result is the kamikaze ending.

Andy and MIX(Y): - My gut feeling is that Andy rescues MIX(Y) but that MIXY never gets the "Big Bangs" back. Andy/MIXY are seen in a quasi-Yaoi relationship in a brief epilogue.

One other named protagonist will probably die. I'm going to guess Yunoha (dramatic scene where she sacrifices herself to help the protagonists win, and says "Finally, I get to be with Jin again!") or Cayenne (dramatic scene where he sacrifices himself to help the protagonists win, and says "Shrade, I guess we'll be reunited soon, old friend.").