View Single Post
Old 2012-06-27, 05:41   Link #17
Raph
Genin for ever

Since 585 I was just reading your talk, but after today's chapter I had to register and participate more. So Hi

After reading this chapter I finally got what I was missing, I mean nice surprise and new potencial that will make future events more interesting.

1) I wonder what overall impact on Sasuke's view and acting, meeting Itachi will cause. After all I personaly think that Sasuke is in a way justified for what he does.

2) Your prediction of Sasuke fighting Madara - want that to happen
But why would Sasuke want to fight Edo-Madara? I can't see any reason

3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Unless he gets a sealing type power, then yes. But I think what Suigetsu found is the thing that will stop Edo-Madara.
Lets be clear, Orochimaru is smart, insane, but smart. He probably knew the danger of Edo-tensei and that's the reason he didn't spam it like a certain four eyes.
What I'm getting at is that he probably predicted that someone might be able to free himself from the control and to avoid a rampage Orochimaru probably made a counter measure.
I think the same on that

4) And back to the moment when Oro summoned the First and the Second, I wonder why they didn't break out of this immediately after realizing they were being used? Knowing the fact that they knew the seal, it is just weird to me.

Last edited by Hunter; 2012-06-27 at 10:11. Reason: The series is licensed
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote