View Single Post
Old 2013-05-30, 04:22   Link #13409
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Ya'll are kidding, right? I look less than 30? it's so weird, because practically everyone I've met in real life thought me well over my actual age, in fact, ever since an embarrassing incident about 10 years ago, my introductions have to include my age. "This is so-and-so, and he's actually only so-and-so years old"

I do think though it's this terrifying aura I have, there's hardly a break in my life where someone can't help but ask "is there something wrong?"

@grylsyjaeger: that chest rig is for hunting, right? I always had this image of hunters that just have a baseball cap, a vest and a rifle By the way, it's just my odd opinion, but the insurgent look is best with facial hair ah, but covering the lower part of your face works too

@Malkuth: two weeks! takes my mustache 2-3 months from completely shaved to Wario levels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I think it is fascinating to have mental pictures of someone you correspond with shattered, heh. Although in your case, it was just kind of a cloudy fog of pervy laughter that outrageous pictures dropped out of.

Well, someone else with a comment-gathering mustache, yay.
Hard to imagine, right? The guy who posted this, this and this looks like the Archduke Ferdinand! Who knew

(wait, I'm a ghost? XD)
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote