View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 22:18   Link #38097
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
That's why they say write what you like.
And I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Does anyone here knows roughly how the Fang Quake looks like?
Mostly similar to Shen Long in terms of Layout, except the Impact Cannon is replaced by mundane (but maybe still powerful) beam cannon, and the turbo backpack replaced by revolving rocket booster. (Multiple chamber per mounting axle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
That makes less sense. That means you have to be able to wiggle the blade around. Scabbards are meant to make the blade stationary while sheathed so as to minimize damage to the blade during transport. It goes against the aesthetic of a sword piece made for art since the most appreciated part of it is its edge and luster which will degrade faster if you can move it around in the scabbard. This also decreases its efficiency as a weapon. The only thing I can think of is that the scabbard follows a certain line, so it's not that you won't be able to unsheathe it, it just makes drawing the blade more troublesome.

Only my opinion though, don't let it stop you.
From what I heard, it's less about strength and more like skill.

It's more like puzzle that you have to delicately remove by very slowly wiggle the blade as you pull it, as in, less than milliliter scale. Only people in Stratoverse can do such a precise feat without breaking the lock though...