View Single Post
Old 2012-09-21, 13:59   Link #19819
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Loliragi looks around at the Onii-chans and Oji-chans*

Sume likes the new boy character! I hope he becomes close to Touma!
Don't forget the onee-sans?!!

I think that this new character "Thor" will be messing with Touma's "normal" side of his life that indeed makes of him a menace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Spoiler for Yeah, here!!:

If you focus on the head it's possible to see some masculine traits (especially with that hairstyle), but other than that, the flat chest and the slightly clenched fist that gives a weak manly vibes ... those clothes and those sandals (or whatever, I don't know what it's called) leaves you quite ambiguous (and the chibi form is even more ... trapish)

Eh ... is it okay to have this discussion here?
He reminds me of Bible's David... that pouch on his belt doesn't helps for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
That brat is a shota trap brat that climes a mountain to make the girl he likes agrees on the marriage proposal. Though there is no translation for it yet so I will hold back on judgement but I don't acknowledge him as anything near GAR. He looks wimpy to me --_-- which is the most hated type of MC for me. He didn't pic a fight with 50 meter tall ball of steel or face god's wrath for the matter.

I don't like this shota brat the same thing I didn't like negi at first before Eva spank the brat into her likeness.
Do you even know the meaning of wimpy??