View Single Post
Old 2017-04-25, 00:06   Link #669
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Chapter 10 thoughts:
-Ooo I didn't expect Windy nor Chika to really appear for much of a role in this, Eli is probably right to hold the wish off for now.
-A second Akuma of homura? O.o
-Wow, hulk's lastword effect is strong though really conditional, Pegasus was quite unfortunate to active it in america.
-Roid is still as much of a tool as ever I see.
-Wow Carol's ability is quite absurd and honestly put even Riko & Arima's synergy to shame .
-Too bad for Carol my deck has one of the best burst combo's in all of shadowverse 2nd to only dimensional shift to be able to overcome that synergy . Was good to finally take her down personally after ending up not facing her in the previous round of the story .
-Music in the first half was all pretty fitting, and superman theme theme fit the next section quite well.
-Wow ice vision that was a neat twist on Super R's powers overall Satomi in gaming terms got CC chained/locked & bursted like a newbie by MoeFox, Super R, and Haak .
-ROFL, OF COURSE haak would wish for indestructible 2nd version of it, how perfect .
-Akuma sure beat Tatsuya quite well in the 2nd round was well described combat, and at this point I can't blame him for wanting to just end Tatsuya after all that's he's done.
-WOW... that Madoka & Homura reunion scene was just beautifully done, the dialogue was moving , especially the usage of washington's quote “True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity, before it is entitled to the appellation.” by Madoka was easily the best usage of one of the quotes the entire fanfic. I am jealous of Dr. Casey getting to see such a scene though, far better than getting to fight Gero .
-Nice enjoyable epilogue bits as well.
-Overall very good & great song pieces used for this long chapter.
MAL

Last edited by Kotohono; 2017-04-25 at 00:38.
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote