View Single Post
Old 2012-10-21, 19:26   Link #30
erakk
Damned Basterd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Yui glanced over at Yuuya after the Russians won their match. I'm curious to know if anyone has an opinion on that.

Yui probably misinterpreted his actions. Maybe she read them as Yuuya being interested in Cryska? If you remember back to the beach episode she asked him then what his relationship was with the Russian pair.

Yuuya has looked at Yui and monologued stuff for us quite a bit in this series. Every time he does it the other characters interpret it as him being interested in Princess Yui. That is the common reaction in this series so far. My guess is that Yui probably reacted the same way as all of the other characters and thinks he is interested in Cryska.
His "looking and monologuing" can also be interpreted as he findind her interesting subconsciouslly i guess... thats what i believe.

On the Russian victory glance i think she kinda felt some jealousness or she seemed surprised at his reactiont to that, thinking he would be worried that thier fight would be difficult, which, infact, he actually found it interesting.