View Single Post
Old 2007-01-06, 16:54   Link #37
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Erementar Gerad is well worth watching. If you don´t count in the mecha it has a lot of similarities with Gundam X, another show I like a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
When you added the [you tube] blah blah blah [/you tube]. There should be a bunch of randomly placed letter and numbers, put those between the two youtube brackets.
Thanks for the help.

Full Metal Panic OP - Tomorrow by Mikuni Shimokawa gets full score from me. It´s a very enjoyable song that I can listen to whenever wherever, of course it doesn´t hurt that I´m a big fan of FMP either. 10/10

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito - "Hitomi no Naka no Meikyuu" by Aiko Kayou.
I´m actually listening to this song now and then but I haven´t seen the anime. The animation of the OP makes me want to check it out though. 7/10

Pani Poni Dash 2nd Opening - "Roulette Roulette" by Momotsuki Gakuen Ichinen C Gumi.
Not really my cup of tea but it´s not something I would fast forward. 5/10

Neon Genesis Evangelion OP, Gundam Seed ED 1 and Blood + OP 4 all get a perfect 10/10 from me. I love these songs and their respective animation. The non moving characters in the ED isn´t "fun" per say but the style fits the song and the series it belong to.

Another OP I like a lot D.Gray-Man

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote