View Single Post
Old 2004-05-03, 19:18   Link #25
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
Vicious was that post directed towards me? Im assuming it was since you quoted me. ButI know that it hasnt been revealed if
Spoiler:
ate a devils fruit.I also said that i have no proof behind saying so, but I think he did . Plus I never said it was impossible for Shanks to have eaten a devils fruit later on, like you imply. What part did you mean you didnt agree to my thinking? . I didnt really state anything.
lol indeed, I jsut disagree of your theory that Mihawk and...

Spoiler:

... ate Devil Fruits. In other words, I don't think so

Quote:
And actually about Mihawk, yea it wasnt said that he ate one but I think it was implied because in episode 25 Don was like a normal man couldnt split a ship, it was the power of the Devils Fruit, then he goes talking about people in the Grand Line possessing devils fruit and he said Mihawk must have a special power to cut the ship apart
Indeed. And is Zoro normal? No. Did he eat a Devil Fruit? No. Mihawk is not normal too. The fact that he's super strong and fast isn't any proof that he ate a Devil Fruit. So no, it hasn't been stated that Mihawk ate a Devil Fruit, and there's no proof that leads us to believe that. Also, he isn't listed in the "People Who Ate Devil Fruits" list in One Piece Blue (the One Piece second special book)
If Mihawk ate a Devil Fruit, that has yet to be revealed. But so far, no one can assume that, since there are no proofs.

Quote:
Anyways, not trying to start a flame war, this is theories have fun with it
lol who flamed who? We're just discussing
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote