View Single Post
Old 2008-10-27, 07:05   Link #565
Seeky

I hate to just barge in and what not. Anyways I was reading just a few pages back and well. I saw lots of complaining that's about it. I enjoy the anime, sure there are flaws here and there. Are you perfect :?. People can say this and that is wrong about this anime. Or in real life that's not possible. Heck of course its not.

I know its impolite to just come in like this and say anything like this. I was just looking for some information about this because it sparked my interest. Didn't really find anything I wanted though hehe.

To the person talking about the brain and what not. Here is something I don't know if any of you noticed or not. Yes, he can stop any magic thrown at him. The most powerful spell could become useless. The only major flaw in this anime, that everyone seemed to overlook (sorry if this did come up I didn't read everything). Even if he can stop magic, the first girl using the coin to make a rail gun can instantly kill him. In the opening song the boy who throws all that metal at him, he would also win.

His power counters other "powers". It does not cancel cause and effect. Unless he has some kinda shield stopping anything thrown at him. I fail to see how he can protect himself from the rail gun. Yes, it was started by magic. After it was shot it would still keep going without the magic. Someone could just drop something on him it would have the same effect. They didn't use magic to kill him directly, but indirectly. Magic can't hit him but I'm sure the cause can.

Anyways. There are flaws in almost any anime,cartoon,book,movie. It's for entertainment people. Stop complaining and just enjoy it. If you really are persistent, then stop complaining and go apply to see if you can help them make it better. Complaining here does no good.