View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 12:54   Link #2219
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Anyone knows where GIII and GIV were at the beginning of Volume 10?
Sorry, I have no idea.

BTW, Hidan no Aria's unique charm is the place where they have final showdown imo. It's mostly on vehicles, and I really like the fight scenes because of how awesome the fight is as well as the environment that's been described. I foolishly chose to study in vehicle engineering because of that despite not having any experience.

In vol. 1, it starts with a bicycle, then a bus (Isuzu bus, the main brand for bus in Thailand, I really like it since the author doesn't care about the possible silly lawsuit) and the final showdown on a passenger plane.

In vol. 2, they have final showdown in underground facility, with tons of explosive materials.

In vol. 3, they have bike chase against a wolf, then battle on the skyscraper.

In vol. 4, they have fights on the boats.

In vol. 5, I used to think it's the most awesome fight ever, final showdown against the bigbad in the largest-class submarine with ICBM launch bases decorated as Greek pillars like Greek Pantheon with opera music.

In vol. 6, nothing special...

In vol. 7, the bullet train, the fight on the roof of bullet train sounds awesome. Just so you know, I'm not good with high speed that when sitting on bikes or cars accelerated to over 120 km/h will make my heart feels bad, I can't handle G-force very well. Now think about how risky it is to fight n the roof of bullet train that keeps accelerating to over 350 km/h.

In vol. 8, well, I don't know what really happen. But it's against Watson so it shouldn't be as exciting as the rest.

In vol. 9, again with skyscraper, Vlad and his daughter seem to love high place.

In vol. 10, no major fights...

In vol. 11, the fight on the stealth aircraft that's being destroyed on high atmosphere with fire from the aircraft, ice from low temperature and thunder right below cloud is super awesome, top even the final showdown in vol. 5 against Sherlock, and this time it's someone who's ridiculously strong too.

What's your expectation for vol. 12 to be?

I bet the last fight will be on spacecraft or the rift between time and dimension.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote