View Single Post
Old 2013-01-10, 16:55   Link #1
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Winter 2013 General Impressions Thread: Post Your Opinion and Grade...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Well, Fall has come up with quite a few titles of interest, so once again I summon the denizens of Animesuki to share their initial thoughts and impressions on this season and to update them if anything interesting changes.

Initially, I had planned to create an initial and final impressions thread for each season, but they got mixed up last time. So whatever, anything regarding any show that is airing this fall can be discussed and updated; when the time comes you can update with your final thoughts as well.

The intention of the thread is mostly to discuss what's hot and new, but any thoughts on carryovers from previous seasons may be brought up, but do make sure you are talking about the most recent episodes (don't come here to rant about Naruto fillers from last year, for example)

Because it is still early, it may be a good idea to express grades in terms of keep/drop/stall if you're unwilling to give a rating at this point, or something like that. I'm more interested in which new shows are your priorities.

Previous formats went something like this, but obviously you are free to express your thoughts however you want; Your rating can be in terms of letter grades, numerical ratings, facepalms, Minkofaces etc. Or maybe you don't believe in grades.

Name of Series:
Episodes Watched:
Rating:
Comments:
Status (Keep/drop/stall):

Also, I would ask that any specifics be kept in spoiler tags, please.

Nobody will arrest you for violating any formats or anything so post whatever thoughts and try not to comment on other people too much.
Well - I know it is kinda early for me to post a thread like this, but I wanted to do it while it was on my mind. ^_^

That being said, even though it is a very early list:

A List: Kotoura-san; Shinseki Yori

B List: Tamako Market; Yama no Susume; Puchimas "Petit Idolm@ster"

C List: Boku no Imouto wa "Oosaka Okan"; De Capo III

Carryovers: Shinseki Yori; Little Busters!; Robotics Notes; Magi; Saki Achiga Hen

Still deciding: Long Live! School Idol Project; Zettai Karen Children - the Unlimited; Maoyuu Maou Yuusha; Senran Kagura

Still to try out: Miname-Ke Tadaima; Amnesia; Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru; Cuticle Tantei Inaba; Gdgd Fairies S2; Vividred Operation; Sasami-san @ Ganbaranai; Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?; Chihayafuru S2

Dropped: Ai Mai Me; Mangirl

Older Series still being subbed: Hyouge Mono (thanks Doremi!)